Are you looking to increase your hair growth like crazy?
Have you recently done your Big Chop and looking to grow back your natural hair as quickly as possible?
Is your hair not growing as quickly as you want it to or is it staying at the same length?
I have discovered a few secrets that have led to my rapid hair growth after my BC.
1. Before you go to bed every night, apply a dime size amount of Black Seed Oil to the palm of your hand, apply it to your hair and massage it into your scalp for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. For speedy growth, you can additionally bend forward from the waist to encourage blood to flow to the scalp and nourish your hair follicles. (Can’t do this whilst pregnant though)
3. During the day time, make sure you are drinking lots of water as this will help moisturise your hair as well as remove toxicity from your cells and accelerate hair growth.
4. I recently discovered black sesame seeds and its benefits on hair. It works wonders.
It has been scientifically proven to have high levels of the trace elements; Copper, Zinc and Calcium.
These elements make our hair healthier, shiner and darker. The thickness of the hair is an addition.
The Copper is especially know to restore grey hairs back to their original colour and help bald patches to grow back.
Give this information to anybody who is experiencing baldness or receeding hairline.
Sounds very good -yes?
I have personally being soaking the seeds over night, blending them in a high speed blender, along side bananas and dates into the world’s most delicious SMOOTHIES.
The results of my hair growth
I call this Nature at its best. Everything is catered for; even our hair.
I will post some photos later.
5. Other vital oils that will nourish the scalp and not clogs the follicles are coconut oil and olive oils.
Love Your Hair & It Will Love You Back.
Laura Lyseight -Raw Natural Hair @RNH