1. Moisturise – both internally and externally.
Internally – Drink lots of fluids (fresh juices, water, juicy fruits. Avoid coffee)
Externally – Topically apply water, aloe vera juice, glycerine toas well as leave in conditioners.
2. Eat healthily. Avoid the junk.
3. Always massage roots of hair before bed time and cover hair with satin or silk head scarves.
4. Take tender loving care of hair- No pulling or tagging of hair.
5. Avoid using harsh chemicals which destroy the structure of the hair.
6. As much as possible use natural products on your hair.